the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Mature Content Warning 
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
It was... empowering. To see him this desperate for her. Sunjata Senzaok. The Flood. Heartbreaker extraordinaire. And he wanted her? Enough to beg, should she demand it of him... It was the kind of thing that could go to any girl's head.

Ah, but he didn't need to plead her for anything. "I want you too," she whispered back, a whine of need shining through in her voice now. Very slowly she lowered her hips down towards his, drawing in a shuddering gasp when she felt his cock press against her core. Painfully, frustratingly slow, she dragged herself over him, let him feel how wet she was, how much she needed him.

A soft groan vibrated in her throat, mouth clamping down onto his neck, teeth biting down, nipping, grazing... Then she pulled back, and did it all over again. Stroked him, grinding herself against him, her whole body shuddering and twitching with need... But she didn't pick up the pace. Her breasts dragged across his chest with the movements, her stomach flat against his, and her hair was a river of light pooling around his shoulders, whispering over his skin, over the navy feathers. Silver on blue. White on bronze. No flame, no raging fire... something altogether different.
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-02-2020, 11:35 PM