the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Mature Content Warning 
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
She complied. He told her to fuck him, and bucked his hips up, thrusting deep into her, and it undid her last pretense at having control over any of this. With a soft cry her head fell back, and she came down harder on him, moved faster, hands bracing against his sweat-slick chest to support her.

Light flashed before her eyes as she took him, rode him like he had once hoped she would, burying him so deep in her body that it felt like he should have become a permanent part of herself. It was bliss, torture, wonderfully painful all at once, and yet it wasn't enough.

Skidding her hands down, Maea locked her eyes with his, and very deliberately touched her hands to the winged membranes he so kindly had offered her. And just as she raked her fingernails over the sensitive hide, she let go of the restraints around his wrists.

"Love me, Sunjata, please..." The only time she would ever say those words. The first and last time he would ever hear her beg for him, in this way.

A moment of weakness, only for him.
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-03-2020, 12:43 AM