the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
She asked him to love her, and he did. He really did, and she believed it, with all of her heart. Even if he left. Even if he chose to remove himself from her side, to clear his mind and find himself. It hurt, oh Gods, it really did... but she was so proud of him too. That he finally was looking at himself, seeing the heart of the problem that brought him into these destructive cycles, and tried to do something about it.

Would it work? Who knew. But she would wait to see if it did. Watch over him from whatever distance for as long as she could, until they found an answer. He wouldn't be alone. Maea would be a word away, a whisper, an outstretched hand. They were good at drawing lines in the sand, and at stepping over them again. They could be fine. There was still hope.

His tongue drew another line along her neck, warm and sweeet, and the soft keen it drew from her was impossibly tender, feeling the gentleness as he lingered by her neck, where he belonged. A pale hand slipped around the back of his head to keep him there, support him... and as he growled the loving command into her ear, Maea let go.

It wasn't falling. Or shattering, or breaking. Just a sweet, glowing release, like a golden wave that finally caught up, lifted her to carry her along. Her reaction wasn't as sharp as usual, but all the stronger, all the more intense... it was a whole new experience, and Maea held Sunjata close, wished him along, to feel this with him.

"I love you... "

She couldn't say it enough.
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-03-2020, 03:19 AM