the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when the world turns upside down, you should blame it on me
When she tells him the sooner the better, he nods once more – stubbled jaw brushing against her skin again. He understands, it’ll be easier this way. And in the end, it was still him who was walking away, who wouldn’t walk her to the Citadel and hand her off, wouldn’t be found in the VlamVloed to stumble into her room or the room they shared upstairs more recently. But it’s still a quiet agreement, an understanding, a bargain struck in a way.

The mention of her returning the Grounds for the festival has him smiling gently against her skin before he withdraws, arms and hands lifting to brush her hair from her face, working to braid it into a nice fishtail sort of look as he considers her words. “Last year it was held in Ludo’s Woods.” He says softly, gaze searching her face as he continues to braid her pale hair away from her porcelain face. “But… we do have training to continue.” He reminds her before something shadows in his gaze.

I will.” A vow that he would write to her. “Provided he doesn’t come and give me one of these to match.” He says somewhat weakly, gesturing with a tip of his head to the dragon claw scars that rake up the side of his body. “But I will.” He reaffirms before he finishes the braid and drapes it over one of her shoulders, gaze flickering to admire the work.

Saartjie had taught him some good, after all. “And promise me,” he begins, fingers trailing along the braid before his gaze finds hers again. “That you won’t forget to eat? That you won’t work and train too hard that you forget?” Because he knows… He knows how she gets, and he’s not sure if that’s a worse punishment than this prolonged goodbye.
sunjata

Coding base by Odd!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-03-2020, 06:41 AM