the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
He pulled back, raised his hands to her hair and began to play with it. Moving strands back and forth.. braiding it? Maea had no idea he could. Or... hadn't he told her, that he'd braided his sister's hair? She couldn't recall. He'd confided so many things to her, they all kind of blurred. As he worked, he spoke, telling her that Ludo's festival had changed location.

Maea frowned at that, couldn't remember that the festival had ever been held anywhere but in the Woodlands. It didn't make sense, she'd even been... and then Maea recalled that no. No, she had not been at the last festival at all. "Oh," she said, sounding a little lost. "I.. I see. Well... I suppose I'll go there then." Another change forced on her, something familiar torn away. There were so many things that were different now... Maea couldn't keep up.

But he reminded her of the training, and she nodded, swallowing down the confusion. "I remember. Do you... want to keep them to Torchline now? As Deimos..." wouldn't be too happy to have him around at the barracks. That made her frown a little. "What will you do, about the militia? Can you stay there and still live in Torchline?" It sounded like a conflict of intrerest. Purely aside from the amusing in the fact that the worst scoundrel of the Grounds had signed up to protect it... Good thing he wouldn't have to chase himself around. Like a dog trying to catch its tail.

Much like she would be doing, trying to please both herself and the tutors at the Academy. And Sunjata seemed to know this too. He sounded like a mother hen, plucking at the braid he'd made of her hair, clucking worriedly about eating and resting. The girl tilted her head and gave him a wry smile. "I... will try?" she offered. Quite intentionally threw his often used phrase back at him. Only he knew how much effort he really put into those words... and Maea would do her best. But... no promises.

"If it helps, Loren keeps an eye on me... we have our training, and the healing sessions. I wouldn't worry... not about the dragons either. Did I tell you, he let me fly on one? It was only for a few minutes, but it was amazing." Her expression brightened slightly at the memory, a look of quiet awe reflecting in her eyes... The wings on her back shifted, restlessly. Longing, as if wishing for some breeze to sweep through the room.
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-03-2020, 07:02 AM