the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when the world turns upside down, you should blame it on me
She sounds a little lost when Sunjata tells her that the Festival has changed locations. And perhaps it makes it an interesting sort of theme. While she’d only ever known it in the Woodlands, Sunjata had only ever known it in Ludo’s Woods… And last time? Last time he’d been there he’d had a lantern for Lusea, unable to talk about his past – only to finally open up to Phoebe about his flame when she’d spoken of Emmett.

It’d only been a year.

He sighs a quiet breath, focusing on her as she mentions Deimos and a small half smile of equal parts amusement and some parts dread pools in his gut. “Probably for the best.” He agrees quietly, gaze focusing on her. “I don’t think it’s necessary that I remain a part of it if I’m not there. Nor do I think Deimos wants me there.” A bit of an offhanded comment, as if it doesn’t bother him when part of it does anyway.

So he shifts his focus onto her, onto the makeshift promise that she’ll remember to eat. “Good.” His gaze narrows a small amount as she tosses his favorite phrase back at him, but he plucks at the braid he’s given her, his eyes remaining on her. He can’t particularly chide her, but he can ensure his visits are often enough. So he pokes one finger at her ribs, that smile returning. “You get pokey when you’re too thin.” And the smile grows a small amount before it falters ever so slightly.

The mention of dragons though captures his entire attention. “Did he?” A tilt of his head as he focuses on her a bit more. The feathers on his shoulders blossom out when she flexes her restless wings, his hands lowering to trace the bottom tips of the feathers. “I suppose when I write him my next letter I’ll have to ask him about it.” A crooked smile on his face. “Not sure I even need to sign my name anymore, my handwriting is quite distinct.” And it was, in the way that he’d had to get used to writing with a quill and paper with his left hand, the way his letters were well defined and almost bookish in comparison to most he’s seen.
sunjata

Coding base by Odd!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-03-2020, 07:40 AM