the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
His arms wrapped back around her, hands on her hips, and Maea was in no hurry to leave. They could have been stretched out in the sand on a beach, or tangled up in sheets, talking and bantering, their words and minds as intimate as their hands had been a moment before. What a foolish thing, to give this up. It would be so easy to just keep going like this, drown in the presence of each other, and forget about the rest of the world.

But no... he said he had to think, to sort himself out, that he needed time away... and just like that, this pleasant, lovely moment became underlaid with the quiet angst of a parting. Their bed an old table in a kitchen that was dusty and full of memories not their own, in a derelict house by the sea, where a dream could have been fit for two. Would he dream it without her now? Would there be room for her within these walls, when he was done taking his time?

"Oh, just add another thing to the list, why don't you" she replied dryly, and began to tick off her projects on her fingers, while leaning luxuriously against his chest. Content to pretend this moment could last. "Running and exercises, meditation and sparring with Loren, the usual classwork, practice with daggers and archery, mapping Torchline and exploring with you, and with Amun, and Loren. Then there is research on The Voice to be done, whatever Ludo might be kind enough to offer, I need to figure out where to find more information about wisps, because I still don't know what Shii actually eats... let's add some eating and sleeping to that, and I'm sure there will be time for strength training too."

It was a shocking amount of things to consider, and Maea seemed a little taken aback by her own words. For a moment she looked quite exhausted... but then she shrugged and grinned at him. "Oh, and I didn't know how to read or write before this season, so there's that too. I do look forward to writing those letters, it will be good practice."

Except she had to be away from him to do so, and therefore Maea would hate it too.
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-03-2020, 07:51 PM