the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when the world turns upside down, you should blame it on me
She leans against his chest to list out all the things she does, and he rests his chin on her shoulder to watch her count them out — listening and still surprised when she tells him of everything she does. And for a moment he wonders if she realizes just how busy she is, just how much she does… Perhaps she won’t miss him quite as much as she thinks she will, when already she’d be occupied with a million different things. “Mm, yes, well. Eating is important.” He offers to her with a raise of his brow, pulling away to look at her with a small smile.”Grab a snack in between and stuff it down while you run from place to place.” He muses with a wink.

Ah, so much like they had been before all of this.

The mention of not knowing to read and write, however, does cause him to nod slowly — recalling her eyesight and how that likely affected it. “I’ll be sure to make them extra challenging, then.” A gentle tease, the hand that rests at her side traces the shape of the letters of her name over moon white skin. “And I’ll even spell my name fully out since gods know nobody knows how to spell it just off of how it sounds.” A hum of a laugh rebounds through his chest. “They always put a ‘Y’ in it.
sunjata

Coding base by Odd!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-03-2020, 08:21 PM