the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
Oh, she would have plenty of time to miss him. In the quiet moments before getting out of bed. In the pause as she turned the page of a book, before her thoughts stilled enough to properly meditate. Whenever something went wrong, and when it went right, when her eyes landed on something interesting or beautiful... and she was reminded that he was not within reach so the could share it with him.

The work was just a means to keep herself going. Hiding from the pain of loss, of grief, of loneliness... now she would have to try and hide from love too.

"I'll do my best," she sighed, thinking that food was fsr down on the list of priorities. But if it made him happy, and if it kept her from being pokey, then...

"How silly of them... it should obviously be spelled with a J," she agreed, and quietly amended the spelling in her mind. To make sure she did it right. "As long as I get anything, I'll be happy. Just to know you're still alive.

"I... don't suppose there's any point in asking you to be careful around the Torchline shadows? No poking around Rae's Fingers, and such..."
It would be rather hypocritical of her, as Maea had done just that herself. And landed herself and Amun in quite the pinch. But with his Advocates in mind, the stakes would no doubt be higher around whatever Sunjata dealt with.
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-03-2020, 08:42 PM