the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
"Trying is all I can ask for," she said, closing her eyes as he kissed her cheek. "Good. And if you ever need help, I'll come save you." A lofty promise, but one she fully intended to keep. And perhaps it might give him some incentive to really stay safe, knowing she would start kicking down doors otherwise...

But he was moving. Stirring, shifting her aside, like a child or a doll. It hurt to be separated from his body, to leave the steady warmth and have to make do with only herself. She could have protested, clung to him, made this difficult... But what would be he point of that? So she sighed too and took the dress. Slipped it over her head, and fastened the buttons and the lace again. Cleaned herself up as best she could, though the sticky soreness between her legs was a welcome reminder of him that she didn't wish to remove. None of it, not the bruises on her body or anything else.

Would they be faded and gone when she saw him next time? Would there ever be new colors painted onto her skin from his passion?

Shii slipped out from under Haai's wings, and drifted over to nestle in against the crook of her neck. Maea cupped a hand around it, grateful for the quiet adoration it sent through the bond. At least she would not be completely alone...

"Walk me back to the portal?" she asked Sunjata when he seemed ready. Maea held out her hand for his. Needing the contact for a little longer. Until there was no other choice but to let go.
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-03-2020, 09:54 PM