the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
The sun was riding low on the horizon by the time they made their way out of the house, through the garden and onto the path that led back to the lighthouse. Maea's eyes were no longer as sensitive to the light as they once had been, but she still squinted against the golden light, a hand raised to offer some shade as she stole a moment to look back onto the hidden gem of a place.

"I was thinking," she said quietly, "that perhaps it could serve as a hideout, for now? In case something happens, and either of us needs to get away in a hurry. You've the Advocates and that business, and I've Zariah to worry about... I don't think many people know about this place." She looked back at Sunjata, her fingers squeezing his. Just because she still could. "What do you think, am I overthinking the dangers?" Maybe it wouldn't be needed. He was far more likely to end up in trouble than she, but also had more people at his back to help if things did go wrong.

And yet, it would be something of a relief. To know that there was a place to meet up, in case something happened. If contact broke, if letters no longer came, and she couldn't find him... it would be a place to start looking.
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-03-2020, 11:38 PM