the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when the world turns upside down, you should blame it on me
Hmm?” He says instinctually as a response for her musings, stepping through the grass and looking ahead to that lighthouse, focusing on it as if it holds all the answers he could ever ask for. And he listens to her while he does it, head tilting contemplatively. “Yes.” A quiet agreement, looking down to her at his side, squeezing her hand gently as a small smile crosses his face.

You’re not overthinking it.” He agrees softly, quietly, gaze finding the lighthouse again and contemplating another tattoo off the shape of it before he shakes his head. “We didn’t explore all of it, perhaps there’s hidden chambers in the other homes.” A contemplation, a bunker of sorts. A deceiving picture of a happy home on the outside while the riff raff thrived within.

I still plan on fixing it up. So if you need me but can’t get ahold of me, I’ll be there probably.” The words hold so much weight, and already he can feel the heaviness of them within him. But he pastes on that mask again, smiling lightly to her with a shrug.
sunjata

Coding base by Odd!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-04-2020, 12:32 AM