the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when the world turns upside down, you should blame it on me
He had never wanted to be a home for someone. Never wanted to have that sort of attachment for someone exactly because of this. To make a home out of people would only bring on heartbreak one way or another — hadn’t he learned that already? With Lusea who had been his home, the resistance that had been his family, the world at his fingertips and his lineage smeared and tarnished with his own choices.

He wonders what kind of man he would be if he did give into his fathers wishes, if he simply grew numb to it all. He likely wouldn’t be here right now, no space within his heart for childish dreams of a home by the sea. No, he'd be somewhere in the midst of it all, likely following the same orders drilled into his head. Make a family, the strongest one, and fight for yourself and nothing else. Do not care if you hurt people, it’s their fault they grew attached in the first place. Do not cower, do not show fear, do not show weakness.

But he’s all of those things, all of them and more. Far too caring than he lets on.

Her squeeze to his hand has him looking back down to her, something almost sad that crosses his face and his eyes, and so he tries to find a different subject. “I have to talk to Weaver, but we should be getting the bar going soon. I’ll be in Halo for that.” He says softly, as if it’s a quiet promise that he’d stay around — at the very least, near enough.
sunjata

Coding base by Odd!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-04-2020, 01:31 AM