the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when the world turns upside down, you should blame it on me
It was a harmless topic, or so he thinks. Trying his hardest to keep them hidden away, the darker places his mind often is drawn to. And when she offers her help, Sunjata nods a small amount to that before smiling. “I’m hoping to make it an Advocates affair, so I’ll let you know if we do.” But even if not? If not, there’d still be rooms to spare, rooms to share, and perhaps… Perhaps she could come and see the work for herself.

You’re welcome there anytime, you know.” He looks back to her with a raise of his brow, hoping that if she needed time away from the Academy but to remain in Halo, that he would ensure a space was reserved there for her too.

Somewhat of a plan, even if Sunjata never was good at making them and seeing them through.

The mention of Loren and their plans has him shrugging his shoulders a small amount before a playful smirk crosses his face. “Somebody has to save Loren from drowning.” And he winks to that, a bit more of that roguish charm, that mask overcoming him to keep the feelings out. “But sure, sounds like a nice time.
sunjata

Coding base by Odd!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-04-2020, 02:59 AM