the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when the world turns upside down, you should blame it on me
She drops his hand and it’s so sudden that he stills where he steps, unconsciously reverting a small amount to Korofi and his enforcing as he steps back to give her the space she seems like she wants and folds his hands behind him to give her his full attention. The mask grows and grows as she speaks, hiding away the true thoughts he has within — knowing it’ll only prolong another argument, another way of trying to get each other to see their sides, when they couldn’t.

Paint a picture for her? How can he when he can’t see it, can’t figure it out from there?

So he sighs heavily, turns his head away from her to look back at that lighthouse, a muscle feathering from tension in his jaw. “I don’t know… A break, I suppose. Of figuring it out.” His gaze drifts off to follow a bird that begins to find its home among the shadowing sky. “I need time where I’m not putting you in danger, when I can figure out exactly what it is I need and want without putting it on you.” But theyd already been over why he doesn’t want to pin it on her.

So his gaze finds hers again, and he can’t help the slight bite of his lip as he regards her. “A… Break, for me to move the advocates and get that figured out at the very least.” Together and yet… Not. What other words could he use for it? This tiptoeing adventure he finds himself in, knee deep in the fields of grasses. To give them time to decide if it’s really what they want, if existence is too painful without one another, or if she truly is just a bandage for his problems.
sunjata

Coding base by Odd!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-04-2020, 03:26 AM