the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
It was terrifying, truth be told. And when he said her name like that, Maea was sure he would reject her, reject the whole notion, that it was a bridge burned and an end to all of this. She couldn't quite believe him when he said she was someone who wouldn't break, because she didn't feel strong in the slightest... But that was part of the bargain, right? Change.

Looks like it would be the leading word of next season too.

Then he spoke of terms, and she bit her lip. Rubber her upper arms with fingers that felt a little stiff, a little cold. Scared, like she was walking on some tightrope with abyss on either side and fiery pits below.

"I... don't know," she admitted. "I've no idea. My first instinct is to back out already. The second... to ask you to show me. What's scary and what's not. Like you offered, once. Except I suppose this would be different..." And then? Then she had no more ideas. Except wanting him all to herself, and drawing those hard lines, which was not the point, for any of them.

"What are the ways you've done things? This is what you need too... what would you prefer? If you tell me that, maybe I can say if it just scares me or if I'd be wrecked by it..." She tried to smile, and it worked. Came out shaky, but rather genuine.

It felt like she was making a deal with the devil for real, this time.
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-04-2020, 07:25 AM