the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when the world turns upside down, you should blame it on me
Oh he doesn’t particularly want to explain to her what exactly he’s done. Because he knows she’s going to hate every bit of it, every single moment of it. And he shakes his head lightly, as if he can’t quite form the right words to explain to her the different ways he’s done it. “It would be.” He agrees quietly, almost solemnly. The terms and ideas of it all were different, so much so from what she was used to.

Already she’s shown him that she doesn’t particularly like to share – and what happens when he gets together with Weaver to build the bar? The jokes and taunts aside, the flirtations that surround them even if neither of them would step over that line? What then? So many what ifs that when she asks him what the ways he’s done things are, he supposes he can at least be honest with her for that too.

A muscle feathers in his jaw and he looks to her, knowing within his shadowed gaze she’s going to hate it. “The most successful for me was with no attachments.” He begins, slowly and quietly, watching her face for any noticeable reactions. “Good friends that sometimes got together for more.” He indicates with a slight wave of his hand before he frowns lightly. “But that also means we would both be free to be with whomever in the time in between.

He lets that settle before he takes another deep breath, gaze flitting to the lighthouse, the clouds, the way the wind drifts through the grasses, and back to her. “But I know that’s not what you want, what you’re comfortable with. So we need to decide if it’s breaking it off for now and see where we're at when I figure my shit out or if you want to try that.” A bit of brutal honesty, shadows haunting his gaze at what she might take from it. He doesn't want it to be like that - but if he keeps himself reserved under the guise of a break, he knows he's just going to ruin it as well.

He knows himself better than that. And at the end of the day, how does that make it different than being in a relationship like they had before?
sunjata

Coding base by Odd!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-04-2020, 07:40 AM