the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Words. So many words.

He never lied, but gods, did he twist his own words around until they meant nothing. What a good thing that she had decided to watch his actions instead. To see if he would prove himself trustworthy. What an unfortunate thing that her heart got so involved before it came to this, and she got to see him for what he really was. What it felt like, to be on the other side of those broken hearts.

"... do you think they're going to stay, like that?" she asked, and looked up at him. Tears were glistening in her eyes, and there was something hard in them that had never been there before. A darkness that swallowed up whatever light she usually held when gazing upon him... as if the moon had gone dark, and no stars remained. Her voice hardened too. It made Shii startle, drifting off from her shoulder, but Maea didn't pay the wisp any heed.

"Did Lucas tell you to whore yourself out to anyone, just to make them follow you? Did Adam? Did you fuck Peter too, and that's why he was your friend? Sunjata, do you honestly believe that the only reason people follow you is because of your cock?"

Rising up, in a single motion that was smooth, graceful, feline in its suddenness, she stalked over to him. Eyes blazing, lips curling in something like a snarl. Maea put a hand at his chest, the other around his neck, and without giving him the chance to back away or break off, she pulled him down with all her strength, and a bit of telekinesis too, and crushed her mouth to his. Pushed her tongue against his lips to claim his mouth, her teeth biting down hard on his lower lip... Then, quite as suddenly, she pushed him away. Again, reinforcing what little strength she had with telekinesis, knowing it would surprise him. She'd made Loren budge, doing the very same thing.

"Do you think I'm standing here, having this shitty conversation with you, just because I like to fuck you? Do you honestly believe I'm going to give you up just because you want a group of thugs to lord over? Gods damn it, Sunjata, is that what you think loyalty is?"

She pushed at him again, using both hands this time, her pent up emotions finally igniting, anger overtaking grief. Fueled by pain still, but oh Ludo, she was furious. And so gods damned tired of hearing him doubt himself over and over and over again.

"Fine then! If you get them to join by fucking them, you better keep them fucked too. Are you going to keep a schedule for them? One night with Nate, one night with Hotaru, one with Weaver - oh no, make that two because you're not always around in Halo, are you?"

Her teeth might not bear fangs, but they were bared all the same, and she punctuated the names he'd mentioned with more shoves. A palm to his chest, nothing more. To make him step back, react, listen for one damn moment without interrupting or twisting her words.

"And hey, since you've fucked me so often, that must mean I'm a member too now! Go ahead, add my name to your list, send me off with the rest of them to smuggle your useless shit; it's not too dangerous for you, so I should be fine. Do you want me to recruit for you too? I'm sure they'll follow me after that though; better watch out, or I'll take your fucking throne from you!"

In a swift motion she swiped a leg at his ankle and pushed again, to make him trip, fall back, hopefully crumple before her.. or at the very least come down on a knee, so she could face him properly.

"I'm only going to say this once, so listen very closely, boy. If you treat people like disposable toys, that's how they will treat you back. Go ahead and build your guild, I will not stop you. But if you for a second think that they will stay, once they figure out how little they mean to you... then all you will be left with is dust. You are stronger than that. You've got far more to offer than simple lust, and if you think that your body is the only way you can make people follow you? Then you have no business playing in these waters.

"I've not met the captain of the Ark, but if his cook is anything to go by, you've got a whole 'nother thing coming. And I can practically guarantee that they won't do their business between the sheets. What do you do, when your guild unravels because they keep looking over their shoulders at each other, wondering who you'll abandon next?

"Your ass is damn cute, Sunjata, but don't think it will be enough to make them listen to you in the long run."
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-04-2020, 09:04 AM