Training is there anybody here it doesn't suck to be?
For Amalia
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
like thunder gonna shake the ground
Growling at Amalia's question, since Loren was pretty sure they'd had variations on this conversation before, he didn't respond right away. Finally he sent her the mental equivalent of a shrug. Because it's not just about sex. Because they make me into a better version of myself. He shook out his mane.

I can be too self-sacrificing, too focused on others, too worried about the future and the big picture to notice what is already good and right in my life. They've taught me that it's okay to be selfish sometimes, so long as no one is getting hurt. That it's natural, and trying to deny my nature just leads to more pain in the end. That free will is important, that I can forge my own path. That seeking balance rather than one extreme or the other is a better way to live. He huffed out a feline laugh. Maybe I'm reading too much into them, but that's interpretation of them.

The growl returned, causing him to be a bit more aggressive than he otherwise might. There was a creature made of memory snow. It was wearing an amulet. I thought the amulet might have power, so I reached for it. Someone, I think Melita, channeled Ludo to stop me. Baring his teeth, his nostrils flared.

Thankfully, when she shifted into the form of a qilin it brought him back to his sense. Rolling over carefully so as not to crush her further he lay on the grassy and mossy ground. Stretching luxuriously he yawned.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: is there anybody here it doesn't suck to be? - by Loren - 09-01-2020, 05:41 PM