Drop something radiates
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless night time sky?
No ocean yet, just a trick of the mist, or of his mind. Does it matter, at this point, in this dream state? How long could he wander, run, without finding anything?

Though of course, of course, as soon as that thought crosses Nate’s mind, something shifts in the mist, not quite imperceptibly enough to be ignored. An opening, a choice, though he never really gets one, does he? Without hesitation, Nate sets down the left path, his left hand clenching and unclenching while he does.

Nate goes left
NATE
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
our sins are washed away
Saiden blinked as the fog rolled over him again. Scratching the back of his head, he narrowed his eyes as he tried to see something in the all-consuming white.

What he saw what more white, but something was different about it. There were two branching paths. Looking between the two, he shrugged. Then he set out on the left one, whistling a tune and keeping an eye out for whatever had made the sound up ahead.

Saiden goes left.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Amun laughed as he found himself buffeted by the white fog. Spinning around, he saw the two roads that he could take, but didn't take either of them. Instead, he kept turning

Then he tried to plunge ahead, the opposite direction from the paths. He envisioned a blade in his hand of light and electricity, which he used to try and slash and cut at the mist like he was hacking at jungle with a machete.

Amun tries to go in the opposite direction of the paths.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Blinking and rubbing his eyes as the fog rolled in once more and the ocean disappeared (if it had ever been there to begin with), Loren looked around. Biting his lip, he examined the two paths that had appeared for some sign of what lay ahead. Nothing jumped out at him though and he sighed.

Then he shrugged and headed down the right path. His brow furrowed as he imagined flames licking up from his skin. They wouldn't burn him, but they would burn away the mist all around. After all, he was the Firebrand and had nothing to fear from fire.

Loren goes right.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness
Anden Huff
Huntsman

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
Anden

The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek
Nothing made much sense to Anden here. It reminded him of trying to navigate the Evergreen Forest back home in the darkness. The deep colours would bleed together painting a dark canvas making it almost impossible to tell what was what. Except here it was all white. The fog, the mist, the world. He stared in the distance until he saw what could only be called two paths. One splitting off to the left, the other to the right.

What was the meaning of the paths? Would one lead him to Eloise, and the other the pearl? It was the scream... or maybe it was the sound of a bird, he wasn't sure that caught his attention. "Eloise!"

Anden ran into the fog towards the sound of the scream.

Anden follows the sound of the scream/bird.

During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops.
The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Oh, empty my heart
As the mist moved, billowed, parted before her and presented a choice, Seren paused for a moment to consider. Left, or right? It seemed woefully inadequate with only two possible options in such a place. Suddenly, a sound like a bird or a desperate plea broke the silence, came drifting from afar. There was an impulse to go charging after it, but the promise to her mother held sway even in a dream. So Seren went on cautiously, yet moved towards where she thought the sound came from. Stepping between the two roads she walked on, curious to see what would happen next.

Seren chooses a third option, to step between the two roads and walk straight ahead.
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MILO
now they're standing in the door
singin' "that's my shit, that's my shit"
For a brief moment everything remains white and vibrant, Milo’s bird returning to him to settle on his shoulder before he dismisses it. He doesn’t know if he’s flying or walking, if he’s not moving at all as the fog rushes by him. All he sees is white, blinding and bright enough that he squints before eventually closing his eyes and continuing his path.

But something tells him to still, something making him pause in his pursuit. And when he opens his eyes he spies the two paths to take. A brief moment of pause is given, Milo shutting his eyes tight again, and letting the sound call to him as he makes his choice. And then he heads down the right path.

Milo goes right!
that's what everybody wants an' some more
singing "you may be the death of me"
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
FINN
the spyglass
I’ll take the long way ‘round
The appearance of pathways is a balm on nerves that are very close to fraying, and Finn blinks at the barely discernible left and right options that become available to him. He reaches up, like he’s about to take off his glasses, before realising he’s not wearing any. But his feet are already taking him forward, letting him stray first left, then right, then settling left again. And he walks.

Finn chooses the left path.
I’ll find my own way down
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLiA
the shield of safrin
The contrast of white-on-white is nearly blinding, numbing her senses and leaving Amalia blinking as the mist seems to stretch on forever, revealing nothing but more white. Uninterrupted but for the feeling that there is something to be found, that there is more.

That, and the scream.

In Amalia's mind, the dream flashes red as tendrils of nightmare creep into the sleep. Blind and lost, just like before, while someone she cannot see cries for help she cannot give. A flashback of pain sends her sprawling to the ground, clutching her abdomen and raising a hand up to her hairline. It comes away red with her own blood.

On her knees, Amalia blinks through sharp tears into the mist. "H... hello?" the girl calls, willing herself to her feet. "Is someone out there? Show me the way!"

Amalia stays where it is, and asks the dream to show her the way to the scream.
you're breaking your own heart
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Mid-stride, the ocean disappears, replaced by the mist again. Wessex pauses and looks around. The rocks in her pockets are suddenly gone, and Loki comes keening towards her. The Wraith holds out her arm for the dragon to land on and turns around, expecting - what?

Not this. A choice? Oh, she does love a good choice. “What do you think, Loki?” Her companion croons as she climbs up Wessex’s shoulder, trying to see through the mist - but of course, that’s impossible. A snap of her tail indicates that she thinks the pair should take the right path. And, well, her companion’s mind is certainly clearer than her own.

“Right it is.”

And so they go. There’s a scream in the distance, which Loki takes it upon herself to return, but other than that, the pair are silent.
-------------------

Wessex goes right.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops.
WESSEX
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Change author:
MP: 59
raza
The water turns back to mist, as if it wants t’make me as uncomfortable as possible. You know what I know? Water. You know what I don’t know? Fog. Fog is creepy as fuck. I shiver, dripping went - and not the good kind, though Gods, how I wish I could turn this into a sex dream right now. There’s a scream that cuts through the whiteness like a knife and as I step forward to half-heartedly check what that’s about, a path materializes before me.

I bite my lip a bit - without waitin’ for anythin’ other than gut instinct, I take the left, movin’ rather quickly, or so I think.

----------

Raza goes left.
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Gideon
Imposing penance one by one
You've got a virtue in a vice
Well, he was swimming until he wasn't, the ocean apparently only a temporary part of the dream. Now dry and on his feet once more, Gideon regarded the paths before him. They were difficult to see, almost invisible with the white on white, but it was clear a choice needed to be made. As before all decisions he took that felt important, he closed his eyes and gave a quick prayer for guidance and safety.

Once he'd gotten all the protection from the Gods he could, Gideon stepped forward and right; instinctively, more than based on any kind of evidence.
---
Gideon goes right!
With all the history to guide
You've got a passion in those eyes
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Change author:
I see we're both crazy
Nothing happens.

Shocker.

Then again, maybe it’s good that it didn’t, because in parting the water Falke was acting like an Abandoned. A big no-no, which he’d stupidly forgotten. Well, dreams, amiright? He begins to walk slowly through the witness, trying to be as careful as possible - that is until he comes to a place where the fog seems to have ebbed away and finds a choice. Right, left - dichotomies in themselves, one typically representing wrong and the other right. Good and Evil.

Falke is good, but he dislikes being forced to make that kind of choice.

So he abandons the path, making himself fly like a bird, but without shifting and without the wings. Ok, so it’s more like floating if he’s being honest. But the paths are abandoned as he makes his own way into the mist - hopefully forward - mentally trying to direct himself towards the scream.
---------------

Falke decides to float through the mist and try to mentally direct himself towards the source of the scream.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
No matter how hard he tried, no pearl seemingly appeared. Though, he did have a surprising amount of fun digging so honestly, he wasn't too upset with the results. Besides, he had other things to focus on.

Shifting back into a human, his eyes shifted around as he watched two paths appear. Tilting his head to the side, Oliver let out a thoughtful hum as he stared at each one, clearly in deep thought.

Making the decision wasn't hard, not in the slightest. It felt natural, honestly. Like it was always the right answer.

Which is funny, because he chose to go right. Oliver was excited to see what lay on the other end of the path, not even thinking back on what the left path might've held.

Oliver goes RIGHT

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops.

and my hopes they are high I must keep them small
Oliver