drowning in the deep [split]
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
It wasn't much, but she didn't require much either. Only a direction, a hint - something more than nothing. Maea rubbed at her eyes and nodded, for a third time. "Okay. I will try that next time."

Then she lurched forward, practically tearing herself from the spot where she had been frozen. The ground squelched before grudgingly letting go of her feet. She maneuvered around the small safe-ground until she could extend her arms to Amun, offering or pleading for a hug - it wasn't entirely clear who needed the comfort more.

"Just to be clear, I really meant what I said about you being the kindest person I know. Don't let this crappy world get you, Amun." Then she withdrew slightly and nodded in agreement about returning to the festival.

"I might take the the long way home, afterwards," she cautioned, with a pale attempt to smile of her own. "You can go on ahead - I just need a moment or five." A few days to mope and process in private while making her way home might be good for both of them.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Releasing Maea's shoulder, Amun gave her a thumbs up. As they both descended from their perch, he gave her the hug she asked for. Folding his arms around her, he pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I try not to, but nobody's perfect. I'm just really, really close." Leaning back, he winked at her.

Cocking his head to one side, he nodded. "Okay, but not too long. Otherwise I can and will come find you and then I might actually be a bit upset." Sticking out his tongue at her, he gave her one last squeeze. Then he let his arms fall away. Picking up his walking stick, he began to make his way back to the Festival Grounds, careful to give the tar pits a wide berth.

-FIN
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun