cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
we're always running scared but holding knives
Not only will she tell him if he's off the mark, she'll definitely let him know when he's doing something right. And for Remi it's definitely the latter based on the soft mewls of pleasure that sigh from Isla's throat, ones that grow into rising moans of near (but not quite) ecstasy as he finds all of her right buttons to push and at the exact right pace. "Yes," she breathes, half worried she's going to leave bruises against his shoulder blades from the force of her heels, but too far gone in chasing her own end to care too much.

"Fuck, right there," Isla encourages, her voice pitching in time with the sudden roll of her hips, her fingers flinching against his scalp. Her climax begins to shiver up the backs of her legs like a spring drawn taut, ready to snap at any moment. And when it does, gods it's everything Isla can do not to lock her legs around him. But he really does need to breathe like this, and so instead Remi will be treated to the melody of her orgasm and the shiver of her body with each crest of pleasure.
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
What Isla will put into her report later when she signs Remi back in and has to explain the marks on his skin is entirely up to her. Conveniently if not sadly, the moment he shifts back all evidence of this moment will disappear. From his body, at least.

Whatever the physical strain on his tongue or the need to breathe, it's nothing compared to the sounds that fill the room, and so, knowing that this is not the right brand of fire that can kill him, the wendigo ignores the burn in his mouth and lungs and writes the words with his tongue that she needs to hear.

Moaning with a species of his own satisfaction as Isla cums against his lips, the wendigo grasps her tighter, wanting to savour every lingering ripple and shiver of heat. Only when her fingers ease and her heels relax against his shoulders does the wendigo turn his attention to the insides of her thighs, pressing feather-light kisses against her skin, not quite ready to move away from the carnal satisfaction of being between her legs.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Left flushed and panting, Isla exhales a long breath of utter satisfaction and sags against the bed, even as Remi continues to lavish her with kisses and affections. Her fingers relax in his hair, and though she desperately wants to draw him up and over her, there's no way she can force him to do anything even in his human form, and especially not when she's still coming down from the highs of orgasm.

"If that's you when it's been a while, I might need a minute to mentally prepare myself for next time," she manages eventually, her voice a touch hoarse, her words riding out through a soft laugh. "Gods, Remi. That was..." Shaking her head helplessly, she glances down towards him with mischievous smille. "I haven't cum like that in a long time, put it that way."
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi
"Next time, mm?" The wendigo mutters, sounding boyishly smug as he chuckles against her inner thigh. "You can thank the girls of my past who opted to teach me instead of just faking their way through my inadequacies." He adds much more humbly.  "Well, you know...depending where there are cameras, I am sure I could be much more efficient as a wendigo if the urge ever strikes while you are at work." Grinning wickedly, Remi at Isla across the topography of her bunched sweater dress and shrugs. "There is something to be said for not needing to breathe."

Besides, Isla deserved to feel that good anytime she wanted it, in Remi's opinion.

Sliding his hands out from beneath her and removing her calves from his shoulders, the wendigo makes a quick adjustment to the front of his pants under the guise of pressing kisses against Isla's knees before reaching for the hem of her dress and giving it a hesitant tug. "May I?" He asks, somehow sounding a touch shy despite having just had his face buried between her thighs.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
"Of course, next time. I am a scientist, you know," Isla argues, a touch breathless even as she grins down at him. "I can't simply take this result as a one-off. I need to gather more data." Har har, science jokes and whatnot. "And as tempting as that might be, I think we both know that doing anything like this at work would be a recipe of disaster." If anyone found out, Isla would see very little of Remi after that. And if Grimm found out, gods, there's no telling what might happen.

Not wanting to sour the moment even with thoughts of the medical wing, the doctor is luckily very much distracted by Remi shifting between her thighs, and though her cheeks are still pink and her hair is tousled, she's no less aware that only one of them is even remotely satisfied right now. "You absolutely may," she tells him.
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi
Raising his eyebrows and clearly not understanding at first, once he does the wendigo's smile turns crooked. "Mmm, more data, absolutely." He agrees with the sort of keenness one might expect of a horny teenage boy. "Well, if you are ever in the mood for disaster.." Remi says with a casual shrug. Just now, aroused and utterly intoxicated with Isla's presence, the wendigo was quite happy to trade several days of torture with Grimm to find himself like this with Isla.

Knowing how shaky he was apt to be, Remi reaches for one of Isla's hands and encourages her into a sitting position. Rising onto his knees and leaning against the bed, he slowly tugs her dress up and over, before discarding it with the rest of her clothes. Rather than trying to show off a skill he may or might not have, Remi wraps his arms around Isla, using both to unclasp the back of her bra before adding it to the floor.

Inhaling softly, his lips parted, the wendigo gazes at Isla with unfettered awe and appreciation. Aroused as he is, her beauty is far more captivating than any spark of lust in his belly, such that it's with careful hands that he presses his palms against her sides, fingertips fluttering as he maps her curves. "I don't need anything more than this." Remi whispers in a tight voice, tugging his green stare up from her body and to her face. He was a literal monster after all, and whatever Ronin did or didn't think about that, Remi wasn't going to assume that the doctor might not have some hangups about it.

"Just being like this.." He continues, cheeks flushed and eyes almost uncomprehending as he kisses her belly before moving reverently toward one of her breasts. "..it is more than I could have ever hoped for."
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
"You will be the first to know," Isla assures him with a quiet laugh, her fingers closing around his own so she can shift to sit up at the end of the bed. Assisting where possible to wriggle out of her dress, it's only as his arms slip around her and add her bra to the discarded clothes pile that she realises how fully dressed he still is, and how clothed she isn't.

With a quip locked and loaded under her tongue, it's only the sight of Remi that keeps it there, Isla as much caught in his gaze as she had been the day before. Exhaling softly, she lets an arm loop around his shoulders as he draws closer, her free hand tracing his cheekbones and the line of his jaw. "Are you saying that you don't want more than this?" she whispers, all but putty beneath his fingers and lips.

"Because respectfully, I don't believe you. And I want more. I want you."
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi
Smiling despite the way the flush of his cheeks turns maroon even in the dim light, the wendigo shakes his head softly beneath her fingers. "That is not at all what I'm saying." He whispers as first his lips and then the edges of his teeth graze against one nipple. "But I am saying that no matter how badly I want to have you-" Here, his tongue around her nipple, Remi glances up slowly to meet the doctor's gaze as his grip tightens around her waist. "-that I know what I am and I would never presume to just take from you." Slyly, the wendigo raises an eyebrow. "Not on a first date, anyway."

Not without some reluctance despite the fact that Isla is well acquainted with his scarred body and patchwork skin, Remi tugs his shirt over his head and adds it to the growing pile on the floor.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Inhaling sharply and letting her fingers curl through the back of his hair automatically to feel his tongue and teeth against her breast, Isla has to take a second or two to gather her senses. As Remi gazes up at her, it will be to see the doctor breathless and blushing and tongue-tied, and only as she trusts herself to gaze down at him does she coax her tongue into producing words again.

"What you are," she whispers, "is bold to assume that you're the one doing the having." Her smile isn't necessarily wicked, but there's definitely more than a damsel sitting at the edge of the bed. And as reluctant as he might be, there's nothing but approval in Isla's expression as he finally sheds his shirt, the doctor tilting his head up and leaning in to deliver a kiss against his lips. "They're just scars," she whispers. "They're not who you are."
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi
Now it's Remi's turn to be tongue-tied because gods if she won't absolutely be his undoing. Whatever tightrope he'd been trying to walk begins to shake with the blue of her eyes before being all but cut with the approval she whispers with her words and reinforces with her lips.

Falling from whatever standard he'd been trying to hold himself to, the wendigo rises against Isla's kiss, pressing her back down onto the bed with his lips before blanketing her properly. "Gods I want you," he all but pleads as his hips press down against hers. Reaching up to clasp behind her jaw with one hand, Remi takes the next series of kisses from Isla's lips rather than leaving them there as he had before. Shivering slightly and not just because his muscles had almost no endurance to speak of, the wendigo sipped a breath that was meant to be one of restraint but missed the mark spectacularly as his hips pressed down once again, teasing against his erection which was still caged behind the waistband of his pants.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
"Good," Isla whispers against his lips as she's pushed down into the bed, soon covered by the heat and weight of him. "We're all in agreement, then." Of wanting, of needing, of having to be had. The roll of his hips against her own drags a moan of surprise and need from her lips, one that's promptly swallowed up by Remi's kisses. Melting against him, the doctor willingly submits herself to his ministrations, her arms looping around him to press careful fingers down the length of his scarred back.

"Fuck, I want more of you," she whispers against his lips, her hands drifting lower to the waistband of his pants, making swift work of the buttons. "If you're expecting me to beg you to fuck me, you're getting very close," she adds with a dark smile, nipping gently at his lower lip.
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi
Remi's laugh is breathless and more than a little crazed as the bite of her teeth against his lips sends static sparkling across his vision. How much of an apology he'll own Isla after what's to come he doesn't know, but he hopes the fact that he's managed to hold out as long as he has serves as some sort of excuse. If not, he'll spend however long they have left together making it up to her in whatever way she wants.

With a growl that sounds more befitting a wendigo than the man Remi currently is, he bullies Isla's fingers away from the front of his pants with his own in order to more swiftly remove them. Of course there's no easy way to kick them off given their positions, so Remi is forced to slide down the length of the bed in order to better shimmy his way out of them. With one hand tugging himself free of his clothing, Remi takes the opportunity to selfishly bury his tongue between Isla's thighs once more, silently speaking words that foreshadow everything he plans to do next.

With his cock finally freed and Isla splayed out before him like every waking or dreamt fantasy he'd ever had of her, it's with an almost apologetic shake of his head that he reaches for one of her legs, sliding his hand up the back of her thigh to raise her hips as he leans forward and against her.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Maybe Isla will be the one apologising later, because fuck, as Remi's patience finally wears thin, there's something wildly attractive about his sudden impulsiveness, and the doctor shifts up the bed a little to give him more room to finally free himself from the rest of his clothes. It's a mistake, as it happens, because suddenly his head is back between her thighs and her cry of pleasure and surprise is one likely only going to spur him on further.

By the time he straightens up she's more than ready for him, pliable in his hands and moaning out a note of frustrated bliss to feel him tease against her, so close but not quite. "Gods, Remi, please," she whispers, and its his own fault, because she's given him fair warning. Rolling her hips against him as if to encourage him further, Isla's free hand walks up the length of her own body so she might take over where he and his lips left off against her nipple.
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi
With a feral and utterly defeated sort of cry, Remi thrusts forward, nearly collapsing down onto the doctor with the overwhelming reality of the moment. With his forehead pressed between her breasts and his fingers flinching against the back of her thigh, Remi slides his hips back slowly before thrusting again, this time using his hand to drag Isla's hips against his own as if there might be yet more of her to have.

Spluttering out a moan and suddenly able to see nothing but various shades of black and pebble-blue, Remi's hips begin thrusting in earnest as his fingertips leave inadvertent crescents along the back of Isla's thigh. Not wanting to interrupt the work of her hand, the wendigo's lips slide, open-mouthed, up the doctor's skin before latching onto her other nipple as if the source of his endurance might be found there. Able to articulate none of the thoughts bursting scatter-shot behind his closed eyes, Remi's free hand itches up the bedsheets and toward the doctor's mouth where his thumb brushes against her lower lip.