cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
we're always running scared but holding knives
Her moan cuts off at the sensation of finally being filled, being had, and her legs hook around Remi's waist at the same time as he drags her against him, forcing a gasp of pleasure from the doctor's throat. "Fuck, yes--" she cries, her free hand dragging through the back of his hair, head tipping back to feel his mouth seal around one of her breasts.

It's all entirely too fucking much, especially given that he's already teased one orgasm out of her today, and Isla works to meet every one of his thrusts with a greedy roll of her hips. "Gods, like that," she encourages, needing no instruction as his thumb presses against her lip. Nipping at the digit, her tongue soon curls around it, as if to echo his actions from the day before.
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Though Remi hadn't minded the loss of his hair as far as looks went, gods but he wished that there was something for Isla to pull against. Moaning shakily at the small spark of pain her teeth cause, Isla will feel Remi's thrusts stutter as he gasps against her, panting desperately against her nipple.

Wanting to properly see her if he can coax another orgasm from her, the wendigo does a properly selfish thing: rolling himself to the side (it's to the left, despite what you might think), to switch their positions so that Isla will find herself on top of him, Remi releases his hold of her leg and teases his finger from beneath her teeth. Reaching with both hands for her wrists, he pushes her upright so that she can perch properly overtop of him, before sliding his fingers down around hers and guiding them around his throat. Only then does he release her hands once it's clear he means for her to squeeze, before reaching out for her waist in order to better measure his thrusts up and into her.

He might have mentioned that this was the sort of thing he enjoyed sooner, but having not found time between let's go to the aquarium and fuck me, Remi, the wendigo would have to lean on Isla's knowledge as a doctor as well as the blackened and aroused look in his eyes to let her know he did want this.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi will feel Isla's hiccup of surprise to feel them suddenly moving, and as their roles are reversed it's with a soft cry of need that she settles atop him - but he isn't done yet. It's true that they absolutely haven't had time to work through each other's kink lists, but if the dark flush to Isla's cheeks doesn't say she very much enjoys being manhandled, she's not sure how else to express it.

Blue eyes widen a fraction as she finds her hands around his throat, but as expected, the doctor is a quick learner. Knowing exactly where to press to avoid bruises and cutting off his air supply entirely, Isla's fingers are surprisingly firm (or perhaps not so surprising, given how often Remi has been on the receiving end of her touch).

Rolling her hips against each of his thrusts, the new angle hits all the right places and then some, and Isla can barely even moan her encouragement over the rising, tightening pressure of her climax. "Don't stop--" she stutters, "don't you dare fucking stop--"

For the second time that day, Remi is responsible for Isla's orgasm, though this one feels out of control in a way she wants to throw herself into, to bruise herself against over and over. Squeezing and tightening around him, Isla's fingers flex and choke for a moment, despite every bit of medical training she possesses.
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi
If Remi could have, he might have mouthed a thank you that Isla had taken so easily to the role he'd silently requested of her, but the abrupt pressure to his throat had his eyes rolling back and up such that the world was becoming nothing more than a pulse of colours that matched the beat of his heart and the rhythm of their hips.

Slack-jawed and with his head slightly askew, Remi watched as the doctor rolled herself overtop of him with growing desperation and desire. Watching the way he disappeared into her, feeling the muscles beneath his hands tighten and shiver and the tantalizing bounce of her breasts, would have rendered him breathless had Isla's fingers not already beaten her body to it.

Moaning, the muscles of his throat pressing against her hands as his lips silently muttered encouragement in a language she didn't speak, Remi released one side of her, twisting his hand and placing it low on her belly that his thumb might serve as the friction she needed to see herself over this last hurtle. With his other hand, he reached for her wrist, pinning her hand against his throat before thrusting his hips up and against her with all the remaining strength he had as the dizzying force of his own orgasm roared out from the base of his spine and erupted outward.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
There's a startling and dangerous moment where Isla can't tell how hard she's pressing against Remi's windpipe or for how long, and it's only as she realises his hand isn't pinning hers in place any longer that she has the sense to release him. Her chest heaving, body still arched deliciously against his own, the doctor relaxes by slow degrees, moaning out her indulgent approval of his performance.

Slowly and gently lowering herself to splay across his body, Isla presses a few apologetic kisses against his abused throat. "Remi," she whispers, her voice hoarse but the smile is still audible. "That was fucking incredible." Laughing and closing her eyes, she has no intention of moving anywhere for the time being.
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi
White static blurs softly toward black at the edges as the cold brush of unconsciousness begins to lick at Remi's toes and fingertips. No part of him minds, though, and were it not for the way his entire body seemed to come alive with sensation as he was finally able to gasp in a deep lung-filling breath, he might have told Isla later not to bother.

Panting as his senses flicker in and out with the racing of his heart, the wendigo flutters his eyes open and for a moment he can only see a dark shape above him silhouetted in a haze of white that shimmers and shifts. Reaching for the Isla-shaped shadow as it descends, the wendigo wraps his arms around her, and though they tremble, he still holds her tight. Remi might have confessed love for the doctor right then and there, were it not for his complicated and new relationship with Ronin, and so instead he merely smoothed out a snarl of her blonde hair and teased his fingertips down her spine.

"Well," He begins, having to clear his throat in order to continue. "It takes two to tango, as they say. But let's not get ahead of ourselves." Despite the joyful exhaustion in his tone, the wendigo manages to sound a touch mischievous as well as he grins against the top of Isla's head. "More data, remember?"
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Smiling against the side of his neck to feel gentle fingers smooth away a lock of her hair, Isla relaxes bonelessly against Remi, one leg still hooked across his waist, her fingers smoothing across his chest. "Hm? Oh - yes, that's right." Isla's smile becomes a grin, and she presses another sweet kiss against his throat. "No idea how much data we'll need, honestly. Might be a lot. The more the better."

For science, and so on. Peeling her eyes back open after a few moments more, she peers up at Remi through the soft haze of post-sex bliss. "Are you alright?" she asks, inclining her head towards the red marks he can't see circling his neck. "I didn't mean to get so carried away. I... it hasn't just been a while for you, put it that way," she admits with a shy smile.
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi
Humming against the press of her lips against his throat, the wendigo feels himself relax down and against Isla's bed with the boneless sort of bliss he hadn't been able to manage with Ronin. Without any worries about what the genderedness of it all meant, the wendigo was quite content to let his fingertips drift adoringly over Isla's body, pressing kisses against the top of her head when she moved within reach.

"It is important to be thorough." The wendigo agrees, turning his fingers in order to glide his nails against Isla's side in an attempt to encourage goosebumps to follow.

With eyes that were equally exhausted as they were affectionate, Remi meets Isla's gaze before smiling crookedly and nodding. He doesn't say I've had worse, despite indeed having been choked on many occasions by Grimm, but instead leans forward to kiss Isla's forehead. "I am more than fine." He says reassuringly. "When the serum wears off any bruises will disappear." Remi adds with a small shrug beneath her. Wondering if anyone in the undercity was getting fucked regularly save for the girls at the Sunset, the wendigo grins softly. "Well, you could have fooled me."
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Shivering as if on cue to feel Remi's touch drift against her side, Isla smiles into the crook of his neck and tries to fit herself closer against him, as if that will somehow fool his mischievous fingers. "Mm, well as long as I didn't hurt you," she murmurs, humming a note of contentment to feel his lips against her forehead. "Well, not any more than you wanted, anyway." She's still a doctor after all.

Wrinkling her nose at the mere thought of the serum wearing off any time soon, even though they're on a ticking counter even to lay with each other in bed, now it's Isla's turn to shift a little, propping herself up on one elbow so she might lean in and press a soft, chaste kiss to Remi's lips. "Do you want to stay here?" she asks. "Until it's time to go back?"
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi
Fool them it does, or at least it sends them up her spine instead as if searching for other unexpecting areas of skin to torment with their touch. Opening his mouth to argue that point exactly, Remi can only grin and nod as Isla clarifies. "Mmmm." He agrees instead.

Looking up at her, Remi's lips flinch into an immediate smile as if surprised all over again by her beauty. Sighing softly in the wake of her lips, the wendigo considers for just a moment before shrugging lazily. "If it's all the same to you. The aquarium might make me feel..." Pausing to try and recall the word for it, the wendigo's brow creases with concentration. "La domenica fa paura..you know, when you have to go back to work the next day and so it ruins the day before?" He asks, eyebrows raised to see if this was tracking with the doctor at all. "Seeing animals in enclosures would just remind me of what I am going back to." However nice (or not) the aquarium was, it was not importantly different from how the majority of his own time was spent, and if given the choice between that and lounging with Isla on an island of bedsheets, the doctor would forgive him for not wanting to leave.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla doesn't think she's ever heard Remi speak Italian properly before - or at least not in a setting where they aren't surrounded by sterile white walls and the smell of disinfectant, and she can't stop the way her heart flutters a little in her chest despite the context of the words. "No, that makes sense," she begins, but as he clarifies further, any warmth and amusement seems to melt away from her expression, as if something has just dripped ice down her spine.

Wordlessly, Isla leans in again for another kiss, though this one feels more feverish, as if she can somehow pull away Remi's circumstances with nothing more than the press of her lips. "You're not an animal," she whispers. "And I hate that you're stuck there. I hate that I'm a part of it, too."
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi
Note quite as in tune with Isla's body as he might have been if he'd heard her heart stutter or felt the minute tensing of her muscles, her kiss makes him aware as much as a flashing neon sign what the effect of his words had been. Holding her close and sliding his fingers into her hair, Remi kisses her back with warm reassurance. "No, not an animal." He whispers in agreement, before smiling against her lips. "A monster." The wendigo adds with a voice curved by a smile. Quickly he leans forward to kiss Isla again before she can protest, his tongue writing out the Italian word for wendigo against her own as if to prove it wasn't so bad.

Letting his fingers move forward in order to brush her cheek with his thumb, Remi lays his head back against the bed. "This is no small thing you've done for me, Isla." He says gently, not meaning the sex. Or at least, not just the sex. "Even just knowing I can have four hours...if that's all it ever it, is makes it all so much easier to take. If you weren't part of this, I wouldn't have that. "
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
"Remi," Isla hisses as if to tell him that no, that isn't any better than animal, and she's gearing up for another protest when he rightly decides to silence her with his lips. Humming a note of reluctant acceptance against their kiss, the doctor melts against him by degrees until, when he settles back against the bed, she's left with only a pout of disagreement.

"It's not enough," she objects, even as she leans into the touch against his cheek; and now it isn't just her feelings for the wendigo fuelling her words - it's scientific drive. "I know I can develop it further. I have gone further, I just... I won't try it on you until I know it's safe." Whether either of them like it or not.

Carefully settling down to lay with him, Isla tucks herself against Remi's side and absently follows the scars on his chest with her fingers. "For now, though, we can do whatever you like, even if it's staying right where we are."
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi
"It is enough." The wendigo whispers, though even he can tell that this isn't entirely just about him anymore. "For now, for me, it is." Whether or not those words will give the doctor the space she needs to breathe he doesn't know. "As it just so happens, unless it spews fire into my veins, I am quite happy to be your guinea pig." He adds, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she settles and trying not to flinch as her fingertips ghost over patches of skin made hypersensitive by his body's botched healing.

Gods but it was so easy to be like this with Isla, that despite all the rather romantic gestures he'd had planned for their date, Remi finds himself utterly unable to suggest that they do anything other than stay precisely where they are. Reaching over Isla to tug at the blanket on which they laid, he pulled it over her as far as it would go, not really wanting to move beneath them, but not wanting Isla to be cold (or uncomfortable) either.

Placing his hand beneath his head (it's his left for me since Isla is on his right) and trailing abstract patterns against Isla's shoulders with the other, the wendigo smiles slowly as he tilts his head to softly kiss Isla's forehead. "Sputa il rospo." He says suddenly, grinning. What better time than now, to trade idioms. "We say it to mean that someone should speak up, though.." Biting at his lower lip, the wendigo narrows his eyes as he works at the translation. "For you I think it would mean spit out the toad." He smiles. "Another is ti sta a pennello. Where you would say something fits you like a glove, we say that it fits you like a paintbrush."