cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
The shudder at having a living nightmare whisper against his thoughts manifests as a small roll of Ronin's shoulders. It's still hideously unsettling, but at least that means the head and torso of the hag is practically business as usual. "Aren't you a peach," he mutters, stepping across what he's made to haul the screeching (and biting, oh, that's nice) hag into a rudimentary circle.

Well, it will be a circle. Right now it's four hunks of crystal set out at the four points of the compass, and a lot of hopes and dreams. "A'right, you can get fucked until later," Ronin informs the hag, because there's no better way to open an ancient binding passed down from a long line of ancestral blah blah blah you get it.

A whisper of willpower and the circle manifests as a soft flickering of light, Ronin reaching into his jacket pocket to produce a hagstone dangling from a leather cord. The hag is still screeching, but it can't be heard any more, for which his growing headache is very grateful.

In the distance, sirens begin to go off.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-07-2022, 08:56 PM