cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"If this were a movie you'd have better lines," Ronin quips back, though his voice is distracted and his eyes are fixed on the hag. In his hand he's swinging the hagstone as if it's a sling, and whatever is happening, there's no babe with the power shit going on here - it's a mental battle and it's happening in silence. Eventually, though, something snaps within the circle (perhaps it's the hag?) and she's gone and the stone seems a lot more... er, feisty than it was before.

Hurriedly collecting the crystals and stashing them in the drop-leg bag buckled to his thigh, the glow winks out, leaving them in hammering rain, winking, sweeping spotlights and the moan of sirens. "Fuck," he mutters, already squeezing back between the storage crates. "Couldn't have mentioned them, could you? We get caught up here and you're just as fucked as I am."

He doesn't care how Remi makes his way, naked or clothed or otherwise, because he always ends up at Ronin's elbow somehow anyway, so he focuses on his own journey. Through a steel labyrinth, dipping out of pools of light and ignoring the distant (it's not that distant though, is it Ronin?) squeal of tyres, eventually he finds himself in a skinny alleyway, heading right for the manhole at its dead end.

Levering it up, he drops into the dark as if it's nothing at all, dragging the cover back in place.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-07-2022, 09:19 PM