cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"But how else will I keep your attention all night?" Ronin laments, already turning away to head into the complex as Remi confirms they'll meet each other there, casting a wave over his shoulder. It works better for him this way anyway; everyone in the Hunter's complex seem to get real paranoid when his partner is around. Ronin has no idea why.

Having snuck directly in through the window of his rooms (questions will be asked if he goes to sign in without his pet wendigo), it's a quick shower and a change of clothes later that he arrives at the Sunset, because it's always a really nice feeling, not having hag blood under your nails. He tries - and fails - not to smile at the man-hulk storming off in defeat, moving to take his place with a beer for himself and an empty glass for Remi.

"Don't say I never give you anything," he says, slipping a flask out from the drop-leg and setting it down. How does Ronin get hip flasks of blood out of the complex? Shut your mouth, that's how.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-07-2022, 10:29 PM