cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"If you consider what they serve here to be a meal then I really do worry about your diet," Ronin quips back, as if a little back-and-forth between potentially rancid meat and actual cannibalism is just regular midweek banter. The worst part? It is. "And are you sure that's why? Maybe it's because you're more like us than your own kind that the invites are thinning out."

Ronin catches himself and wrinkles his nose, raising his beer in an apology. "Strike One for me on sounding like one of the therapists," he murmurs, before swiftly moving on. It's easy enough, but also probably redundant, given that the next subject will likely be the focus of a therapy session in Remi's future as well.

"I pitched a fit about it as well if it makes any difference," he grumbles. It's almost entirely for selfish reasons, but Ronin is also concerned that it's a good way to get a rookie Hunter dead for being the wrong kind of sassy with a monster. And maybe he thinks it's a little bit unfair on Remi as well.

Like, a tiny bit.

"Want to play pool?" he asks, well aware that the evening might be a write-off by now.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-08-2022, 09:52 PM