cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
They both know it, though luckily (and unlike the wendigo's new partners-in-training, no doubt), Ronin has done this so many times it's almost laughable, and the complex series of loops and knots of chain around Remi's wrists look tight but really aren't. The length of silver he's left holding is similarly slack as they walk towards the guardpost, which is when oop they fucked up, he supposes.

"My fault," he says by way of an interruption of the tirade. "Cut it too close with a few guards, took a wrong turn in the sewers and had to navigate back." As for the state of his partner, Ronin looks Remi up and down and tilts his head. "I didn't sign him out with shoes," he says mildly, handing the chain to the scientist and stepping away.

"I'll need him tomorrow for an investigation, too," he adds. "If that's a problem, send the meds with me." And if that's all, he'll start rummaging at the guard's station for the entry sheet. Later sign-ins and his report (and a lot of other bureaucratic hoops besides) can wait until they're within the complex.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-08-2022, 10:31 PM