cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi, looking just as docile as a fawn, nods in agreement. "It was that new doc's idea. Professor Up His Own Ass? Wanted to see if my feet were as tough as the rest of me." Lifting one foot off the ground to show nary a scab or a bruise, Remi grins. "So I guess that answers that."

Blubbering, his authority ignored, Professor Smimerdinger openly gapes as he fumbles with the clipboard, looking for any reason at all to have Ronin detained or sanctioned. But, as this was far from their first rodeo, everything was in order and quickly Ronin was gone.

Glowing down at the professor, Remi tucks his sunglasses into his pocket before slowly cracking each knuckle on each hand. "Come on then." The wendigo barks, reaching for the chain around his waist and giving it a sharp enough tug to have Smimerdingo stutter-stepping in his wake. "Let's get this hanky panky out of the way so I can go to bed."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-08-2022, 10:37 PM