cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Sleep well," Ronin calls over his shoulder as he heads into the complex to exchange his Very Cool Monster Hunter hat for his lesser known Administrative Bitch hat. They've all got a part to play in the tower of cards that is whatever the fuck they're doing here, he supposes. And as Remi and Slimerdoodle head off to the right - the sCiEnCe wing, of course - Ronin disappears through some double doors straight ahead.

But don't worry Remi, you won't be alone for long. "You wish it was hanky panky," comes a dry voice from just in front of some very, very sturdy looking doors which hiss open at the wendigo's approach. With her fair hair lifted up into a loose bun, a pair of glasses on her nose and a white coat, Isla is the sort of scientist one of those rookie guards might find in his Playboy, but fuck if she cares.

She doesn't glance up from her clipboard as she gestures for Remi to walk through the doors - to be hosed down and decontaminated of course.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-08-2022, 10:46 PM