cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Thanking Swingerdandy and advising that she would be able to handle things from here (he might be lead scientist but this is her project and she'll be damned if he gets his anxiety all over it tonight), Isla accepts the sign-in sheet from him and examines it briefly, before tucking it under her clipboard. "The water would have been warm if you had been on time," she remarks mildly, pebble blues flicking up to the monster behind the glass only briefly before returning to her notes.

Once the decontamination is finished (jet washing, disinfectant, a fan so violent it probably makes Remi's cock helicopter all by itself), the doors on the other side of the little chamber hiss open to reveal Isla standing by with a grey boiler suit folded over her arm (hello, Hannibal). It is, of course, lined with silver and many a rune and sigil; no chains needed in here.

"Debrief," she orders, not waiting for him to put it on before heading down to the examination room that he will know very well by now.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-08-2022, 11:03 PM