cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Mmm, but all work and no play makes Remi a dull boy." The wendigo replies, doing his best Jack Torrence impersonation. His accent is wrong for it, but conveniently he has the menacing monster part down.

Shrugging his shoulders and looking at his knees instead of at Isla, Remi can only press his tongue against the top of his mouth to stop the flood of things he might otherwise have said. "Both?" He replies, holding his arm out that she might begin. "I could have either come back with my clothes or with Ronin in one piece...and being the clever monster that I am, I chose Ronin." As he said this, Remi peers through his tangled curls at Isla to gauge her reaction. He was fairly certain that somewhere down the line Isla and Ronin had been a thing. Not that it mattered much.

Not that he was wondering about it, and certainly not ever at night, alone in his cell when he knew he was being monitored.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-09-2022, 05:33 PM