cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'And you know how I feel about being a lab experiment.' Remi counters smoothly, intentionally not noticing the smiley face on the bandaid. Later, alone in the dark, he'll run his fingertip over it, thankful for the flood of melancholy and shame it brings.

"I suppose you are the expert." Watching the brightly coloured capsules that Isla puts into a small white cup for him, Remi inhales stiffly as he looks towards the ceiling. 'If I ever lose my sense of humour I will be sure to let you know.' So saying, Remi's pale eyes drop back to the woman in the white coat. "I hear someone new is going to take me out." He murmurs, inspecting the palm of one hand. "We both know that is not smart, but what I can't figure out is if it is meant to punish me, or Ronin." Flicking his eyes up to meet hers, Remi tilts his head slightly to the side as his eyes narrow.

"Or maybe..you?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-09-2022, 06:28 PM