cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"I do know how you feel about it. Which is why I am doing my best not to treat you as a lab experiment," Isla points out, gesturing to the restraints attached to the table precisely for Remi's use that she's barely glanced towards. "You," she continues, "are an extraordinary case, Remi. And whilst everyone else here might see you as an excuse to bring down monsters, I think you are more than that."

The evidence of this opinion is stored in a carefully locked drawer in her office, where a subset of her project and research suggests that it might be possible to cure humans who have been warped and changed by monstrous creatures. Vampires, were-creatures, and yes, even wendigos. Maybe. But she isn't bringing that up unless it proves more than a pipe dream.

Holding out a cup of water for him to take his pills - they're mostly vitamins and stabilisers to monitor how his human body deals with the dietary requirements of a wendigo - Isla's jaw tightens ever so slightly as she realises he's already found out about the plans for him. "I had hoped to break the news to you separately, sorry," she murmurs, letting out a long sigh.

"I have no doubt it is to punish all of us in some way, but mostly me, yes. They believe you are getting too comfortable out there."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 11-09-2022, 06:43 PM