cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Well this is all going to fucking hell in a handbasket, isn't it? Ronin swallows hard, and it's nothing to do with the gathered Hunters and everything to do with the wendigo who is offering zero sass just behind him. He hasn't ever known Remi to be a quiet detainee, and the fact that this is happening now is, he's sure, the definition of Very Bad Vibes.

"No," he says softly, sounding somehow more steadfast in the decision for keeping his temper. "I'm not. Your jobs are about to get you killed, and I'm not having that blood on my hands. You have no idea what you're doing out here."

As if to prove it, Ronin raises his gun and fires it directly at the roof of the current tunnel. On impact, the bullet explodes and hisses into a billowing, thick mist that instantly clogs the area, making it impossible to see. Luckily, Ronin has a chain leading directly to a wendigo. "Back about thirty feet, then hang a sharp right," he hisses, already trying to tug Remi along. "We can get around them."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-09-2022, 10:03 PM