cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin is smiling too, because fuck sake if Remi isn't right. "Give me some credit - I feel like I could at least set a bit of you on fire first," he snarks back, before straightening up and raking his hands through his dark hair. "While you make a great point, I'm not willing to let this one go," he says, equally as apologetic. "And I'll be fucked if I--"

Whatever Ronin is going to say is interrupted by a sharp fwip of air passing by his cheek, which culminates in (and he wishes he were imagining it) a tranquiliser dart that could likely take down an African elephant, aimed at whatever available flesh Remi can kindly provide.

Gazing sharply over his shoulder, the Hunter just has time to recognise a white coat, slate grey hair and a facemask before Suuuuuuusan strikes him with the butt of the tranquiliser gun, and he goes down like a sack of shit.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-09-2022, 10:24 PM