cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"I thought so," she murmurs softly, peeling away from the door. "I'm going to have to get close to you, though, so I can check you over. And I don't want to sedate you again, so I'm afraid it's the usual method." And she can't be more sorry about it than she already is, and so Isla puts that part of her to bed for a while and proceeds as a doctor might.

Remi has seen the mask before, because - like the boiler suit, and later on tonight when he's clean, a lovely warm straight-jacket - it might have leapt straight out of a Hannibal movie. And Isla is tragically practiced at twisting herself around the wendigo to avoid his teeth as she adjusts it around his nose and mouth, strapping it in place.

"I confiscated it - whatever it was she gave you," she mutters. "It hadn't been verified or through any testing. It was home brew, by the look of it." Her teeth clench. "You won't be seeing her again for some time, if I have anything to do with it." As it happens, Susan has the ability to glide over any and all disciplinaries, but they don't know that yet, so it's almost like hope.

"I'd like you to try to take some deep breaths for me," Isla continues. "I'll be cleaning you up and cutting you out of your clothes. You don't need to talk if you don't want to."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 11-10-2022, 09:33 PM