cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
They do both know it, and so Isla merely offers him a smile for his trouble, moving away from the cleaning station and reaching beneath the gurney for a bag she's stowed there. "You thinking so is enough for me," she decides, and whilst she's not so trusting as to unchain him completely, some adjustments here and there allow her to tilt the bed up enough for Remi to sit properly should he wish.

"I've been working on something myself," she remarks to him, opening the bag to retrieve an IV and what looks suspiciously like a pouch of blood. "Mine, however, has been extensively tested and verified - I'll even show you the research notes, if you like. I was going to try it with you in a few days. For now, though, it might help to take the edge off - though you'll have to tell me how well it works." Hanging the pouch up, she waits for his go ahead; with the night Remi has had, she can at least give him that much.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 11-12-2022, 09:00 PM