cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
More slumps upwards more than anything else, closing his eyes briefly against the wave of dizziness that tries to lure him back towards the cot.

Glancing over his shoulder, Remi narrows his eyes into playful slits. "Well, for all your research notes I assume I am still the first test subject." He comments dryly. "I wonder if this is how all those mice must feel." Carelessly he nods; with the night he's had, he deserves both this much, and nothing at all. If he feels better, great. If this kills him, well...what of it.

Watching as a line of red fills one of the various tubes he's connected to, it takes only a second for the effects to kick in. Gripping the sides of the bed with fingers that have become so disjointed as to look arthritic, Remi heaves out a strangled breath as his eyes squeeze shut. What might look like pain for the first few seconds is clarified by the dopey and orgasmic look that appears on the wendigo's face. His lips fall slack as his breathing becomes shallow, but there's a grin there just the same.

It feels incredible.

"...AB Negative?" He guesses, looking up at Isla with flushed cheeks.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-12-2022, 09:15 PM