cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Given that this was created and catered specifically for you and your biorhythm, it does regrettably mean that you are the first - and only - test subject," Isla remarks as she turns the plunger, following the line of red with eyes much less, er, crazed than Susan's had been. She's nonetheless ready with a clipboard to write down the observable effects, unable not to find Remi's smile contagious given how rough a time he's just had.

"O Negative," she corrects him, "but better. Nothing actually had to bleed to make this. It should keep your hunger... not sated, because I know that isn't really a thing for you, but more like a low hum in the background. I didn't account for it feeling enjoyable as well, so that's a good plus."

Still smiling, Isla walks slowly around the bed so she can observe the vital signs on the machines as well as the sustained reaction from her patient. "You will need to tell me how long it persists, though, or if there are any negative after effects. There shouldn't be, but I can't predict everything." As he can very well see.

"But for what it's worth, I'm glad it helps you to feel better."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 11-12-2022, 09:24 PM