cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
A taser and enough sedative to put down a yeti, but that's neither here nor there. "I suppose I do - then again, I've been a vegetarian for years. Meatless burgers are trash, though, I promise." Scoffing and shrugging, Isla watches the last of the IV bag drain through the tube before beginning to remove it - and the other monitoring equipment - from Remi's arms. He'll be left with some colourful bruises, but that's the least of his problems.

Her gaze doesn't follow his to the camera, but the small tilt of her head suggests that they both know someone is up there. Even on the occasions where Isla would prefer it not to be the case, sometimes someone has to toe the line. As for risks, now it's her turn to look sad and honest, and she reaches out to lay a hand on one of the shackles against his wrist - not removing it though, not yet.

"You're worth the risk," she assures him, before gesturing to the restraint. "I can take that one off and let you do the others," she suggests. "I'll even leave the room."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 11-12-2022, 10:00 PM