cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"And you can absolutely go fuck yourself," Ronin says by way of a greeting to his partner, his accent rolling thick around the words as he already tries to shrug off the guards at his elbow. Walking into the room, he's only been allowed to keep the silver chain and a few of the other talismans on his person (the scientists have deemed these suitable for protection against Remi's ilk).

And if the wendigo looks like a Bond villain then Ronin is sorely letting down the costume department, unless 007 is rocking the beaten up Irishman who hasn't slept look these days. He hasn't tried to disguise his shiner, at least, and there are an assortment of cuts and grazes on his knuckles and bruises hidden beneath his clothes. And although he doesn't rush forward to clasp Remi by the shoulders or pull him into a rough hug, he seriously considers it.

"If this is how they're expecting me to take you out from now on they can think again," he continues, snatching the chair given to him by the guards to sit down opposite the wendigo. "How are you?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-12-2022, 11:31 PM