cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin will apologise for this on his next visit, of course, by renting a tuxedo (the finest you can get in Undertown) to wear. And maybe he'll shoot Remi as well - you know, for realism. For now, though, there are only the horrors of the past 24 hours, because Ronin hasn't been given any vitamins or sponge baths and even though he knows the wendigo is being ironic, jealous much?

"I'll have you know that I have been honing my looking-like-an-asshole aesthetic for years now. Some novice bondage gear isn't going to cut it." He manages a smile this time at least, though whether it doesn't reach his eyes because of the situation or the shiner isn't all that clear.

Waiting until the guards click the doors shut until his shoulders relax, Ronin snorts and ruffles his hand back through his dark hair. "Better than me," he admits fully. "I am suspended for a week. Like the monsters are going to go easy because I got detention."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-12-2022, 11:41 PM