cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Novice?" Remi scoffs as he tilts his chin up. "You're going to need a hell of a lot more than a safe word to get out of this get up, let me tell you." You'll need said hot blonde, but nevermind. The jackassery continues until the pair are alone—or alone as Remi ever gets to be down here.

"Suspended? What is this, grade school?" Sighing through his nose hard enough to have his mask fogging up, Remi shakes his head. "All because your fist ended up against someone's face?" If the wendigo sounds incredulous, it's because he is. The Hunters are a rowdy lot at the best of times, and Remi has seen them act far worse during bar brawls than anything he could imagine having happened with Ronin. 'Well, great. Maybe a few of the idiots will get themselves killed off up there." He says carelessly with no thought for any loyalty Ronin might have to his comrades. They were all assholes in the wendigo's opinion. Ronin too of course, but just to a much lesser degree.

'They let you come say hi to me, so that's something. Unless this is you breaking up with me on account of how dangerous I am..?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-12-2022, 11:49 PM