cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"And here I thought you were going for Bond villain, but all along you're just a bad Houdini impression," Ronin says with an exaggerated sigh. (Isla in this situation is, of course, the beautiful assistant).

But then they are alone, and Ronin scoffs out a laugh. "Well, that and... you know... assisting in the near-escape of a feral, failed experiment." He raises his eyebrows as if Remi might have forgotten that part. "But yes, perhaps I did then also start and finish a fight with a few of the mouthier assholes from that crowd." He won. He doesn't think Remi cares, but it still matters.

"Oh, they would fully deserve it," Ronin agrees, making it quite clear that, at least for the individuals he'd put his fist through, there is no love lost, and zero loyalty left. Rolling his shoulders, he lets his gaze drop towards the ground after that, gently shaking his head. "Not exactly," he mutters, "given that you're the reason I look like shit today. They should never have paired a green Hunter up with you."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-12-2022, 11:57 PM