cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Are you saying that you don't have a key under your tongue? And here I thought you were luring me into some grand escape attempt," Ronin retorts. Unlike Remi, he is not thinking about Isla in a tight sequinned dress; he's thinking about the tunnels and how the butt of Susan's gun felt cracking against the side of his head. Different vibes, you understand, as proven by Remi reiterating the lack of escape attempts. "The worst part about the stickers is I'm not entirely sure you're joking," he says dryly.

As for his pretty face? Raising his eyebrows, Ronin slouches back in his seat at last. "I wasn't aware we were exchanging compliments now. You're not bad yourself, though the mask isn't doing anything for your complexion if you don't mind my saying." All that is to hide the whole but I'll still punch people in the face because they fucked with you part of the equation.

Conversation soon moves to the siren and the Hunter and the whole sorry mess that got them here, and he rubs a hand across his forehead, careful of the shiner. "You'd think they'd have given him some fucking training at least," he mutters. "What the fuck did they expect?"

For him to die and for this to happen, a soft, sinister whisper suggests to him from the back of his mind.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-13-2022, 10:27 PM