cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"I am saying that if you want the answer to that question, you will have just have to come and see for yourself." Remi replies, waggling his eyebrows and flaring grinning behind his mask. Snorting, the wendigo's grin can only grow. "It is a very sophisticated program here Ronin, come on." He replies, intentionally making no attempt at all to clear things up. Though actually, were anyone up there listening, he really would like a fucking sticker, thank you very much.

"Yeah I thought we'd try something new." Remi agrees. "As for my complexion, I am sure there are monsters in more tropical places you know if it is really that bad. I think we could both use the sun."

Shifting ever so slightly (if only because, you know, he was in a straight jacket and slight movements were all he could really afford), Remi shakes his head. "I doubt if they knew what was up there to be honest, not that it would have made a difference. And now she gets a full run of the place since we are both grounded." What a funny old world this was.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-13-2022, 10:33 PM