cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Well, you're right on that much, at least. This place just screams sophistication." You know, as far as bumfuck subterranean pocket cities go anyway. And, you know, it's nice to think of going to hunt monsters in more tropical climes, because Remi is right - Ronin could use both the sun and the vacation, if he's honest. (This doesn't count of course, because it's suspension, not a vacation).

"I'll bring another hip flask for you, but this one will have a little cocktail umbrella in it," he says by way of agreement, smirking at the mere thought of some CSI Miami version of what they do going on out there. Still horrific, of course, but now sunglasses.

Ronin does wish he could be more righteously happy about the siren being able to run riot on the surface without them, but fuck if he didn't get into this game for a reason, and it isn't the fucking money, put it that way. "They'll call us in," he says, sounding quietly certain about it, "eventually. Once there are enough deaths."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-13-2022, 10:42 PM