cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"It certainly screams something." Remi agrees, glancing at the awful shade of pink bleeding from the walls and frowning.

Sliding his eyes back, the wendigo grins wickedly behind his mask. "Can't wait." Not only would there be sunglasses, but there would also be slow-motion montages of them walking on the beaches in their hawaiian shirts, taking off said sunglasses in uniform movements. "You should talk to Isla about that though. She made me some new cocktail last night." Remi says this as if the doctor had genuinely been mixing him a drink instead of manufacturing new chemicals to inject him with. Sophistication, you see.

"Now that I can wait for." Remi grumbles with a huff. "I bet we'll be allowed up again once new security measures have been put in place. I wonder if I will get some sort of chip in my head that explodes at the push of a button." He means it as if this were some monster movie, though as soon as the words are out he flinches into silence as his eyes dart up to where the cameras are.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-13-2022, 10:51 PM