cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
What? It's because she's a doctor and has everything carefully regimented...and, you know, just a bit of misogyny, but mostly the other stuff. As for the eyebrow waggles? It's one of the few bits of exercise he can manage while he's all tied up, thank you very much Ronin.

"No, no. This was after my sponge bath." Remi corrects with a sigh that suggests Ronin is being slow. "This was more like...a mini orgasm for good behaviour type thing. And yes, that is exactly what I would like served to be with a cocktail umbrella, preferably somewhere tropical." God, was it really too much to ask for?

Gazing towards the cameras with a much more mischievous tilt to his head, Remi lets his stare linger for a moment before returning to Ronin.

Remi's smile is slow, beginning first in his eyes, then the laugh lines around his mouth, and finally to the spread of his lips. "Better men than you have tried to pin me down." He says on a laugh that has his cheeks flushing slightly. "So I will not blame you for finding the words. " The hand gesture though? That he very much approved of. "That said.." Growing slightly more serious, though Remi is unable to lean forward properly, he does manage to hunch a bit.

"Whatever you have to do, do not go after the siren without me." One might be tempted to think it was concern in Remi's pale golden-green stare, but of course we know better. He's just a monster who wants a kill and not the type of man capable of real friendship anymore.

Right?
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-14-2022, 08:57 PM